- Please consult your invoice to determine the address of the venue for your selected performance.
- A fifty (50) percent non-refundable deposit is required to hold your booking.
- Once you receive your invoice, the deposit is due within fifteen (15) days. If your deposit payment is not received within seventeen (17) days, your tickets will be automatically released for sale. The Classical Theatre Project reserves the right to cancel any booking for which a deposit has not been received but will make every effort to contact the teacher before proceeding with an order cancellation.
- All ticket prices are subject to processing fees and HST.
- The balance of payment is required at least thirty (30) days prior to the performance date. If the final balance payment is not received by twenty eight (28) days prior to the performance date, all tickets will be released for sale.
Adjusting Your Booking
- Customers may decrease the number of tickets in their booking up to one week prior to the final payment due date. Any tickets cancelled after this deadline will not be refunded.
- Cancellations of an entire order will forfeit the initial non-refundable deposit payment. Any cancellations made less than thirty (30) days prior to the performance will forfeit the full value of all tickets ordered.
- Changes can only be made by the teacher who initiated the booking or by any individual specified by that teacher at the time of booking. Requests for changes will only be processed over the phone with a box office attendant and will not be accepted via email, mail or fax.
- Performance dates and times are subject to change. In the event of a change, schools will be notified and given the option of choosing an alternate date or time, or receive a full refund or credit for a future production.
- For bookings made within 30 days of the performance, we require your final ticket numbers and a $150 non-refundable deposit within 48 hours of booking. No changes may be made to the booking after this point. Final payment must be received within 15 days of the invoice date, or by the date of the performance, whichever is earliest.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, money orders, and cheques. Payment will not be accepted at the door: it must be made in advance.
- Each teacher will receive an Information Package at the time of booking. This package contains everything you will need to plan your trip. (maps, schedule, bus parking, etc). Should you not receive this email at least one week prior to booking, please contact the Box Office by telephone.
- Once your booking has been paid in full, you will be assigned a section of the theatre based on the size of your group. Group seating assignments will be delivered to the teacher one (1) week prior to the performance based on a first paid first assigned hierarchy.
- If a School group is unable to attend a performance due to a weather event that results in transportation cancellations or school closures, we will make every effort to exchange your tickets for an alternate performance, subject to availability. Refunds will only be made in the event of a cancellation of our performance due to weather.
By proceeding with this booking you are hereby agreeing to the terms and conditions stated above.